Friday, September 10, 2010

The Gun

My friend Josh and I are constructing our own custom made air-soft rifle.  Our parents know we're doing it, so don't freak out.  I know it sounds absurd, since we're starting from scratch and the only store-bought part will be the firing mechanism.  While Josh earns enough money to buy the firing mechanism and an assortment of other parts, I am constructing the barrel and collecting a vast array of options that can be used to construct it.  As always, we'll choose the sturdiest and least expensive way to do it.  This gun will be no ordinary one.  It will fire three shots at once, that will be held in little cylinders that - after firing - will be ejected out the side.  Now keep in mind that this is only an air-soft rifle, and it is expected to jam constantly.

When blueprints are available they'll be posted in a picture.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Wyatt - so you're a 'blogger' now. I've added you (already have your Mom and brother) to MY FAVORITES.......as you are all DEFINITELY favorites of mine :). Grandpa will be very interested in your 'construction project'. Be sure to keep us posted on the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with THE GUN! Hope you guys can get it working -- without jamming TOO often -- and have a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete