Thursday, November 18, 2010

Good News and Bad News

The good news is that there is snow in the hills, as you can see in these pictures taken from my bedroom window.  The bad news is that it's not down here!  Where the heck is all the snow?!  It should be down here!  My mom says, "After Thanksgiving!"  I say, "Let it snow!  What do I care?!"  Mom says, "Hopefully not until after Thanksgiving."  Anyway, for now I'll have to be content with just staring at it, while it sits there, up in the hills.



2 comments:

  1. Well, it may not be as MUCH as you wanted, and it may not last as LONG as you might want, but you DID get snow...BEFORE Thanksgiving! :0) And I bet you'll get more after Thanksgiving too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I'm glad it stayed in the hills...as you know we had quite a drive to get to the OR Coast for Thanksgiving. And remember Christmas 2008 when we had to shuttle everyone up to our place? Perhaps a little snow BETWEEN Thanksgiving and Christmas....and more AFTER Christmas would be possible. Gramma Grasshopper

    ReplyDelete